Today we are looking at the ChildSafety website…
ChildSafety is a site that takes a unique approach to marketing car seats, booster seats, and strollers. Instead of large number of products, ChildSafety markets one product at a time. In the past they have marketed the Britax Travel System and now they are marketing the Graco Nautilus 3-in-1 car seat.
What We Like:
- Because the site focuses on one product at a time it does a good job of highlighting the benefits or the single product with large images and video.
- From a marketing standpoint, there are several “check out/buy now” buttons throughout the page so that a customer can easily make a purchase.
- This site is mobile friendly, which Google is starting to value!
What We Don’t Like:
- These types of landing pages work well for information products but we are not sure if they will be as effective for general products that ordinary consumers buy.
- The product page gives us no new information about the product. Seems pointless.
We like the one page design for its clarity and mobile friendliness but the product page is worthless.