This week we look at the ChildSafety website…
What we like:
- ChildSafety is taking a somewhat unique approach by marketing one product at a time and doing with a single landing page designed to educate the customer about the product and, of course, sell the product.
- We really like the clean, streamlined look of the page with the Britax model’s top attributes highlighted and accentuated with quality images and a demo video from Youtube.
- From a seller’s perspective, the page offers “buy now” buttons throughout the page, which allows the buyer multiple opportunities to make a purchase.
- The site is clearly associated with Amazon so we know that any purchase is secure and backed by Amazon’s purchase policies.
What we don’t like:
- Though the page gives the highlights of the product, if we wanted more in-depth information we would have to leave the site, which defeats the purpose of this “landing page” style marketing site.
We like the cleanness of this single product site. Our only beef is that more product info may be needed before someone is willing to make a purchase.